A local court trying a five-year-old gang-rape case has ordered the police to trace the victim and produce her before it to record her statement.
Fast track court Judge Rajesh Bhardwaj Monday ordered SSP, Muzaffarnagar to produce the woman before the court on October 15, according to prosecution.
SSP Muzaffarnagar Deepak Kumar has constituted a police team led by Circle Officer Tejbir Singh to trace the missing woman. Two Delhi-based tourists were gang-raped while returning to the national capital from Mussoorie in a car on June 21, 2011.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Police had filed a chargesheet against seven persons, including two nephews of former SP MLA Shahnawaz Rana and two policemen. The statement of one of the victims has been recorded in court.