Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Tuesday said he strongly condemns the Uri attack in which 19 soldiers were killed by the terrorists. Now, a critical situation prevails all over the country.
Digvijay Singh said, “The Congress party has always supported the soldiers and we also respect all our Indian defence forces. The Congress party never played bad politics on national dignity.”
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
India carried out surgical strike on seven terror launch pads across the LoC on the intervening night of September 28 and 29, inflicting “significant casualties” on terrorists preparing to infiltrate from Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
“The Congress has always supported defence forces and has immense respect towards them. The Congress doesn’t do politics in the subjects which are of national importance like former prime minister Gujral who always commented badly about the UPA government and Manmohan Singh,” Singh said.
“We should do whatever we can to thwart Pakistani’s effort to defame India in the UN and other international forums,” he added.
Responding to Chidambaram’s tweet where others have accused him of demoralizing Indian armed forces, he said, “We are being wrongly framed. However, there are efforts to defame our Indian Army and if we don’t take action immediately then the army will get demoralised.”