Uttar Pradesh Police along with paramilitary forces Wednesday conduct a flag march here, a day after two communities came face-to-face over a dispute regarding Durga Puja pandals and playing of “inflammatory” songs.
The fear of the escalation of the communal flare-up in view of the Durga Puja celebrations and Muharram has put the district administration on high alert.
Yesterday, the two communities witnessed a brief face-off in Beni Ganj area over the issue. On Monday, a similar situation was also witnessed in Laal Bagh area of the district.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Watch What Else Is Making News:
“The forces are alert and no body will be allowed to breach the peace and communal harmony. I assure full security to peace loving people and request them not to fall prey to any rumours,” SSP, Faizabad, Mohit Gupta said.
Two persons were killed and more than hundred shops and houses were torched when a clash broke out between the communities during Durga Puja immersion ceremony in 2012 in the district.