Samajwadi Party state president Shivpal Yadav Saturday appointed the chiefs of various youth fronts of the party in a move that could further widen the divide between him and his nephew, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
Several office bearers of the frontal organisations had resigned after Shivpal expelled youth leaders soon after taking charge as SP state president. The development comes amid demands for reinstating the expelled leaders who were considered close to the CM.
According to a party release, former president of Lucknow University students’ union, Abhishek Singh ‘Ashu’ has been made the state president of Samajwadi Yuvjan Sabha, while Anil Vema would be the head of Mulayam Singh Youth Brigade. Ashfiqur Rehman is new general secretary of Samajwadi Yuvjan Sabha. Vijay Yadav has been named the new state president of Samajwadi Lohia Vahini while Abhishek Tripathi will be its general secretary.
Shivpal has also named Farhat Hasan as state president of Samajwadi minority cell.
On September 18, Shivpal had expelled Mulayam Singh Youth Brigade state president Mohd Ebaad and Yuvjan Sabha state chief Brijesh Yadav on charges of making derogatory remarks against Mulayam, anti-party activities and indiscipline.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More