The Chandigarh Airport Authority released its winter schedule on Tuesday and the changed timmings of the airlines will be enforced from October 30.
According to the new schedule, the first flight will arrive at 7.10 am instead of 7.40 am and the last flight will take off at 8.30 pm instead of 7.30 pm.
With the enforcement of winter schedule, the timings of several airlines operating at the airport have been changed.
Jet Airways in its new schedule will operate six flights. As per the schedule, the Jet Airways flight(2635/2648) would arrive at 7.10 am from Delhi. It has another flight from Delhi(2651/2658) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays which will arrive at 10.35 am and return at 11.00 am.
On Mondays and Thursdays, the flight will operate from Delhi-Chandigarh-Mumbai, and would arrive at 15.35 pm and depart at 16.20 pm. Another flight of the same carrier 9w(489/469), operating from Bombay-Chandigarh- Bombay, will arrive at 11.55 pm and depart at 12.25 pm between October 30 to December 10.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Another flight 9w-2645/2652 (Delhi-Chandigarh-DElhi will arrive at 16.55 pm and depart at 17.20 pm till December 10. Another flight for Bombay-Chandigarh-Bombay will arrive at 17.30 pm and would depart at 18.00 pm till November 27.
The flight between Delhi-Chandigarh-Delhi operated by Jet will arrive at 8.05 pm and depart at 8.30 pm.
In the new schedule, Indigo’s flight operations between Delhi-Chandigarh-Delhi(3816/865), will arrive at 7.40 am and depart at 8.10am.
Another flight on the sector Bengaluru-Chandigarh-Bengaluru(3512/491) will arrive at 10.00 and departs at 10.30. Another flight on Bombay-Chandigarh-Bombay(247/264) will arrive at 11.40 and departs at 12.10 pm on all days excepts Monday and Thursday. The Indigo’s flight on sector Bombay-Chandigarh-Bombay will arrive at 17.25 and departs at 17.55. Its Srinagar flight timings will remain the same. Another flight(464/463) on Bomb-Chandigarh-Bombay will arrive at 14.00 and departs at 14.30.
In the new schedule, Spicejet has added one flight to Srinagar from Chandigarh.
The flight Delhi-Chandigarh-Srinagar would arrive at 12.00 pm and depart at 12.40 pm. The Air India flight’s arrival at the Delhi airport would be now 12.00 pm instead of 12.55 pm. The same flight will take off from Chandigarh airport at 12.40 pm instead of 13.40 pm.
The GoAir flight (381/582) on Sector Bombay-Chandigarh-Bombay will arrive at 10.55 am and depart at 11.25 am from October 30 to 3 November. It’s another flight 483/384 on Bombay-Chandigarh-Bombay will arrive at 18.30 pm and depart at 19.00 pm from October 30 to November 30 on all days expect Monday and Thursday. On Monday and Thursday, the flight will operate on sector Delhi-Chandigarh-Bombay. The arrival timing for the flight would be 19.00 and it departs at 19.00.
The Vistara airlines, which is operating one flight daily to Delhi, will have no change in the timings.
The Air Asia flight on sector Bengaluru-Chandigarh- Bengaluru will arrive at 12.35 pm and depart at 13.00 pm daily. However, there are no changes in the international flights operating from the international airport.