The Chandigarh Airport Authority released its winter schedule on Tuesday and the changed timmings of the airlines will be enforced from October 30.
According to the new schedule, the first flight will arrive at 7.10 am instead of 7.40 am and the last flight will take off at 8.30 pm instead of 7.30 pm.
With the enforcement of winter schedule, the timings of several airlines operating at the airport have been changed.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Jet Airways in its new schedule will operate six flights. As per the schedule, the Jet Airways flight(2635/2648) would arrive at 7.10 am from Delhi. It has another flight from Delhi(2651/2658) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays which will arrive at 10.35 am and return at 11.00 am.
On Mondays and Thursdays, the flight will operate from Delhi-Chandigarh-Mumbai, and would arrive at 15.35 pm and depart at 16.20 pm. Another flight of the same carrier 9w(489/469), operating from Bombay-Chandigarh- Bombay, will arrive at 11.55 pm and depart at 12.25 pm between October 30 to December 10.
Another flight 9w-2645/2652 (Delhi-Chandigarh-DElhi will arrive at 16.55 pm and depart at 17.20 pm till December 10. Another flight for Bombay-Chandigarh-Bombay will arrive at 17.30 pm and would depart at 18.00 pm till November 27.
The flight between Delhi-Chandigarh-Delhi operated by Jet will arrive at 8.05 pm and depart at 8.30 pm.
In the new schedule, Indigo’s flight operations between Delhi-Chandigarh-Delhi(3816/865), will arrive at 7.40 am and depart at 8.10am.
Another flight on the sector Bengaluru-Chandigarh-Bengaluru(3512/491) will arrive at 10.00 and departs at 10.30. Another flight on Bombay-Chandigarh-Bombay(247/264) will arrive at 11.40 and departs at 12.10 pm on all days excepts Monday and Thursday. The Indigo’s flight on sector Bombay-Chandigarh-Bombay will arrive at 17.25 and departs at 17.55. Its Srinagar flight timings will remain the same. Another flight(464/463) on Bomb-Chandigarh-Bombay will arrive at 14.00 and departs at 14.30.
In the new schedule, Spicejet has added one flight to Srinagar from Chandigarh.
The flight Delhi-Chandigarh-Srinagar would arrive at 12.00 pm and depart at 12.40 pm. The Air India flight’s arrival at the Delhi airport would be now 12.00 pm instead of 12.55 pm. The same flight will take off from Chandigarh airport at 12.40 pm instead of 13.40 pm.
The GoAir flight (381/582) on Sector Bombay-Chandigarh-Bombay will arrive at 10.55 am and depart at 11.25 am from October 30 to 3 November. It’s another flight 483/384 on Bombay-Chandigarh-Bombay will arrive at 18.30 pm and depart at 19.00 pm from October 30 to November 30 on all days expect Monday and Thursday. On Monday and Thursday, the flight will operate on sector Delhi-Chandigarh-Bombay. The arrival timing for the flight would be 19.00 and it departs at 19.00.
The Vistara airlines, which is operating one flight daily to Delhi, will have no change in the timings.
The Air Asia flight on sector Bengaluru-Chandigarh- Bengaluru will arrive at 12.35 pm and depart at 13.00 pm daily. However, there are no changes in the international flights operating from the international airport.