The Centre will keep the leaders of all the political parties informed about the major developments post the Army’s surgical strikes on terror launchpads in PoK, CPI leader D Raja said after meeting Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh in New Delhi on Saturday. The Rajya Sabha MP met the minister at the latter’s residence to inquire about the surgical strikes. The government had briefed the leaders of all the parties about the Army’s operation on September 29.
Watch what else is making news:
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Raja was not present at the briefing as he was in South Korea as part of a Parliamentary delegation, led by Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan, that met that country’s President, Park Geun-hye, and other leaders.
“I listened to Singh and discussed the present situation (along the LoC) with him. The Home Minister said the government will keep the leaders of all the political parties informed on the developments. This is what we have been talking about,” Raja said.