Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu on Saturday said Chartered Accountants in India will have huge opportunities and challenges when the Goods and Services Tax (GST) is implemented. Addressing the ICAI International Conference ‘Jnana Yagna’ in Hyderabad, the Urban Development Minister said Chartered Accountants should play a vital role in addressing issues such as curbing black money.
“Introduction of GST (Goods and Services Tax), which is round the corner is one of the pioneering and game changing transformative initiatives taking shape in our country. GST introduction is a huge challenge and opportunity for the Chartered Accountants and you need to get ready for enabling this change in a smooth and seamless manner,” Venkaiah added.
“This is a huge opportunity for all of you to be partners in the progress of our nation,” the Minister said.
He further said, it is a matter of pride that in none of the scandals or scams any Indian CA firm is reported to have been involved and it is the international accounting firms which were reportedly involved in different frauds and scams in India.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched