A cameraman working with a news channel on Sunday died of heart attack while covering the incident gruesome murders of 14 members of a family here, police said.
The cameraman, identified as Ratan Radheshyam Bhowmik, went to Thane Civil Hospital in the morning to cover the incident.
At the hospital, he complained of chest pain following which he collapsed and died of stroke, police said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Thane murder: Cops look for doc who may have treated Warekar
- Police show weapon used in Thane mass murder
- Thane man kills 14 of own family members in cold blood, hangs himself
- Thane murders: ‘Nothing matched shy, reserved Hasnain’s love for crime shows’
- Covering godown fire,TV reporter crushed under wall
- Man kills wife,children,burns self to death
He had undergone angioplasty about a year back, they said.
Police are trying to find out whether he had visited the scene of crime in Kasarvadawali area here.
In the incident of familicide, a 35-year-old man today allegedly killed 14 of his family members, including his parents, wife and children by slitting their throats and then committed suicide in the district.