A cameraman working with a news channel on Sunday died of heart attack while covering the incident gruesome murders of 14 members of a family here, police said.
The cameraman, identified as Ratan Radheshyam Bhowmik, went to Thane Civil Hospital in the morning to cover the incident.
At the hospital, he complained of chest pain following which he collapsed and died of stroke, police said.
- Thane murder: Cops look for doc who may have treated Warekar
- Thane murder: Warekar may have been suffering from schizophrenia, say police
- Police show weapon used in Thane mass murder
- Thane man kills 14 of own family members in cold blood, hangs himself
- Thane murders: ‘Nothing matched shy, reserved Hasnain’s love for crime shows’
- Covering godown fire,TV reporter crushed under wall
He had undergone angioplasty about a year back, they said.
Police are trying to find out whether he had visited the scene of crime in Kasarvadawali area here.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In the incident of familicide, a 35-year-old man today allegedly killed 14 of his family members, including his parents, wife and children by slitting their throats and then committed suicide in the district.