BSP Friday ruled out any tie-up with BJP after the Assembly elections next year and accused the Samajwadi Party of trying to mislead Muslims to help the saffron party.
“There is no truth in allegations levelled by SP that BSP and BJP can come together to form the next government…their aim is to mislead the Muslim voters, who are disenchanted with them and coming with us in large numbers, so as to help BJP,” BSP national general secretary Naseemuddin Siddiqui said.
Alleging that BJP and SP were taking care of each other’s interests, Siddiqui cited examples to prove that whenever SP was strong it was BJP which had gained strength whereas a strong BSP has harmed BJP in the state.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Siddiqui said that Mulayam Singh Yadav’s “birth in politics was due to RSS and BJP” and accused the SP of having a secret understanding with the saffron party.
The BSP leader said that though his party formed government with BJP’s support three times, it never toed the ideology of RSS or BJP.
“BSP supremo Mayawati sacrificed her government when she was being dictated terms,” he said.
Taking SP to task for making promises to Muslims which cannot be fulfilled like reservation, Siddiqui said the community will not fall prey to their designs anymore.