The mortal remains of BSF head constable Sushil Kumar, who died while defending the border in J&K’s RS Pura sector Sunday late, was cremated with full state honours at his hometown Pehowa Tuesday.
Haryana Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Krishan Kumar Bedi laid a floral wreath on behalf of the state government and observed a two-minute
silence. The state government also announced an ex-gratia of Rs 50 lakh to the family. Paying tribute to Kumar, Bedi said that he would continue to live in the hearts of the people of the state.
Meanwhile, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar announced that the state government would bear the cost of education of his children and that brave soldiers of the state had always sacrificed their lives to safeguard the honour of the nation.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More