Nidhi Chaphekar, the Jet Airways staffer from Mumbai who was injured in the Brussels attacks, is currently recovering in the ICU unit after being placed placed in a “medically-induced coma” last night.
- Journalist KJ Singh was stabbed 15 times, police wait for CCTV footage
- Police question school staff after girl’s ‘letter to PM’ alleges exploitation
- Perarivalan parole extended by month because of father's illness
- Mulayam Singh Yadav may float new party
- Job creation, poll roadmap on table at BJP’s executive meet today
- Bilar Dar, 18-yr-old who cleaned Wular lake, savours PM Modi’s praise
A Jet Airways manager in Brussels said Chaphekar sustained over 15 per cent burns and was left with a fractured foot. He said Nidhi was out of danger.
Amit Motwani, a flight purser also injured in the blast, is being treated for injuries to his eye and ear.