Nidhi Chaphekar, the Jet Airways staffer from Mumbai who was injured in the Brussels attacks, is currently recovering in the ICU unit after being placed placed in a “medically-induced coma” last night.
- Jet crew member, injured in Brussels terror attack, returns
- Nidhi Chapekar, global face of Brussels terror attack on road to recovery
- This photograph has come to define the brutality of Brussels attack
- Brussels Attack: Stranded Jet Airways passengers moved to Amsterdam
- Brussels attacks: Families of two Jet Airways employees to be air lifted from India
- Brussels suicide blasts: Two Jet Airways crew members among injured
A Jet Airways manager in Brussels said Chaphekar sustained over 15 per cent burns and was left with a fractured foot. He said Nidhi was out of danger.
Amit Motwani, a flight purser also injured in the blast, is being treated for injuries to his eye and ear.