- Video: Alibaba billionaire founder Jack Ma pulls off the COOLEST Michael Jackson moves
- Mumbai rains LIVE updates: Local trains, airport slowly resume services; schools and colleges to remain shut today
- Akshay Kumar tweets THANK YOU to fans who celebrated his birthday by organising free food, books, medical check-ups for the poor
Jammu and Kashmir Congress chief G A Mir on Wednesday strongly condemned the bombing in Medina, terming it as “shameful act” and said it had hurt the sentiments of entire Muslim world.
“We strongly condemn the shameful act in which many precious lives were lost. We express serious concern and deep sorrow over the bombings in Madina Sharief,” Mir said.
- Amarnath Yatra terror attack: Here's how political leaders are reacting
- Amarnath Yatra terror attack: Five women among seven killed; Ramnath Kovind condemns the attack
- Congress condemns Pakistan for mutilating jawan's body
- United against terror: Congress to CPM to AAP, Oppn condemns Uri attack
- PM Narendra Modi appeals to all parties to work together to resolve problems in J-K
- US condemns Saudi attacks
The attack in Medina tantamount to attacking world peace, he said, adding the world should get united against the perpetrators of terror and defeat the designs of Anti Peace Forces vitiating atmosphere of friendship to serve their vested interests.
Terming the attack as highly painful, the JKPCC Chief said the terror attack has hurt the sentiments of entire Muslim World.
While offering condolences, Mir expressed heartfelt sympathies with the bereaved families who lost their dear ones in this terror attack.