Jammu and Kashmir Congress chief G A Mir on Wednesday strongly condemned the bombing in Medina, terming it as “shameful act” and said it had hurt the sentiments of entire Muslim world.
“We strongly condemn the shameful act in which many precious lives were lost. We express serious concern and deep sorrow over the bombings in Madina Sharief,” Mir said.
- J&K: 3 minor boys among five of family killed in Pakistan shelling
- In time of emergency, Sri Lankan cricketers make their voices heard
- Congress MLA’s daughter killed in gas cylinder blast in Jammu, Mehbooba Mufti expresses condolences
- Sunjuwan attack: Congress slams Modi govt, BJP says don’t do politics on tragedy; here’s how politicians reacted
- Centre must take effective measures to end cross-border firing: JKPCC
- Opposition stages walkout over suspected killing of girl in Jammu-Kashmir
The attack in Medina tantamount to attacking world peace, he said, adding the world should get united against the perpetrators of terror and defeat the designs of Anti Peace Forces vitiating atmosphere of friendship to serve their vested interests.
Terming the attack as highly painful, the JKPCC Chief said the terror attack has hurt the sentiments of entire Muslim World.
While offering condolences, Mir expressed heartfelt sympathies with the bereaved families who lost their dear ones in this terror attack.