Unidentified persons hurled country-made bombs at two local libraries run by Congress at Peralassery and Thannada in the Kannur deistrict of Kerala early in the morning on June 19, police said.
Some furniture was damaged and windowpanes were shattered, they said.
- UDF walks out in Kerala Assembly over attack on RMP workers
- Reading Tripura verdict in Kerala: no threat now, lessons galore
- Two held in Kerala murder: Cops deny Congress claim, didn’t nab proxy men
- Youth Congress leader hacked in Kerala: What crime did my son commit to die with 37 wounds on his legs, asks father
- Weeks after CPM said his days numbered, Youth Congress leader hacked to death in Kannur
- Kerala Youth Congress leader hacked to death, party blames CPI(M) for murder
Police said they were yet to identify the miscreants and no arrests have been made so far.
However, local Congress activists alleged that CPI(M) was behind the attacks.
KPCC president V M Sudheeran condemned the attack.