BJP has not given up Ram Temple and Article 370 issues and the party will focus on these at an appropriate time, Union Minister Harsh Vardhan said on Monday.
Stressing that BJP’s top priority is ‘Rashtriya Dharm’, he said, “Ram Temple, Article 370 (which grants special autonomous status to Jammu and Kashmir) have not been left. Right now, the party is working on common programme of the alliance (NDA).”
“The party will work on the two issues at the appropriate time,” the Union Science and Technology Minister said at the sidelines of ‘Vikas Parv’ programme here.
- Decide on facilities for kids staying with women inmates: Bombay HC
- Fresh plea in Supreme Court backing deportation of illegal Rohingyas from India
- SEBI to hire agency to strengthen IT infrastructure
- Jammu and Kashmir: Two soldiers injured in Poonch as Pakistan violates ceasefire
- Power couple Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer rule out full-time partnership
- LG XBoom OJ98 review: As loud and versatile as it gets
On reservation issue, Vardhan said Prime Minister Narendra Modi has already spoken on it.
The Union Minister also said the Centre, after holding talks with the states facing drought, has swiftly provided help to them.
The Central government led by Modi has in the last two years strengthened the country’s economy, which was in a crippled state, he claimed, adding “Foreign investment, growth rate have risen manifold and the country’s economy is back on track.”
The NDA government has set an example by remaining corruption free in last two years. The country has progressed, prospered and is marching ahead to emerge as an economic power in the world, he added.