“Arvind Kejriwal must come up and answer on this funding issue, as why so much of fiasco is taking place? Why so many complaints are coming?” BJP leader Shahnawaz Hussain told ANI.
Hussain further said that AAP members are habitualized on slapping allegations against others but don’t feel the need to provide an answer to the controversies surrounding their own party.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
As per reports, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has reportedly used Rs 1.5 crore from the annual budget of Delhi for the campaigns in Punjab and Goa.
Kejriwal hit the headlines again recently when a national news channel revealed documents showing use of Rs 1.58 crore by AAP on advertising in its election campaigns.