In a bid to popularise Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s radio show ‘Mann Ki Baat’ in the city, Mumbai BJP unit on Sunday organised programmes at 10 places, facilitating residents to hear the show.
The programmes were held at CP Tank, Byculla Market, Gaurishankar, Worli Jambhori Maidan, Dadar Kailash Lassi, Ganga Vihar in Matunga, Aswad Hotel near Sena Bhawan, 90 ft road Dharavi, Barkat Ali Naka and Lalbaug Market where people in large numbers gathered to hear the show.
- Railway apprentices stir: Shiv Sena slams PM Modi’s ‘Skill India’ programme
- Mann ki Baat Highlights: GOBAR-Dhan Yojana rolled out in rural areas to convert waste to biogas
- PM Narendra Modi is an instrument of corruption, says Rahul Gandhi
- Mann ki Baat highlights: PM Modi remembers Kalpana Chawla, talks about development and achievements of women
- BJP to broadcast Modi’s ‘Mann ki baat’ in Bijepur tomorrow
- BJP Leader Amit Shah Taking Part In “Mann Ki Baat, Chai Ke Saath” Along With Other Party Ministers
City BJP chief Ashish Shelar along with the organiser and other party leaders were present at Dadar.
BJP leader Prasad Lad, who organised the programmes, claimed that the ‘Man Ki Baat’ show, envisaged by Modi, is the first of its kind popular tool launched by a Prime Minister of the country so far, which directly connects countrymen with each other.
“The vision of the Prime Minister connects with nation and the nation connects with his vision through ‘Man Ki Baat’.
It is a bridge of thoughts built by Modiji to convey his vision about a prosperous India,” Lad said.