Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Minister Azam Khan today alleged that BJP can repeat Gujarat and Muzaffarnagar incidents for political gain in the upcoming UP Assembly polls.
Talking to reporters last evening, he also alleged that BJP is trying to polarise voters on the Ram temple issue and create tension in the state.
He said the Ram temple case is pending in the Apex court and he has full faith in the judiciary. While they are ready to accept the court’s verdict, some people were trying to raise the issue again, he added.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Khan, who is in-charge of Muzaffarnagar, attended a meeting on district plan here. A budget of Rs 278 crore has been passed for 2016-2017 for the plan.
He also distributed e-rickshaws to the poor.