Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Minister Azam Khan today alleged that BJP can repeat Gujarat and Muzaffarnagar incidents for political gain in the upcoming UP Assembly polls.
Talking to reporters last evening, he also alleged that BJP is trying to polarise voters on the Ram temple issue and create tension in the state.
He said the Ram temple case is pending in the Apex court and he has full faith in the judiciary. While they are ready to accept the court’s verdict, some people were trying to raise the issue again, he added.
Khan, who is in-charge of Muzaffarnagar, attended a meeting on district plan here. A budget of Rs 278 crore has been passed for 2016-2017 for the plan.
He also distributed e-rickshaws to the poor.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More