A Chief Judicial Magistrate on Sunday sent Bihar’s controversial topper Ruby Rai, who pronounced Political Science as “Prodikal Science” which according to her deals with cooking, to judicial custody till July 8.
Rai was arrested by Special Investigation Team (SIT) on Saturday after she emerged from a re-test of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).
A Patna court on Saturday issued a non-bailable arrest warrant against four toppers of the intermediate examination, including Ruby, in the exam racket.
- Manchester City too strong for Crystal Palace, while Manchester United labour to victory
- Few ideas, less hope leave Syria crisis on back burner at UN
- US bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force
- Diego Costa without attitude - Alvaro Morata era dawns at Chelsea
- Angry Burnley boss Sean Dyche says diving has to go from the game
- Northern Army commander reviews security situation along LoC
Science topper Saurbabh Shrestha, third topper Rahul Kumar and Vishun Roy college Principal Bachha Rai’s daughter Shalini Rai are the other three against whom the arrest warrant was issued.
Ruby’s comments during a TV interview after she was declared the topper in Humanities stream this year had led to the lid being taken off from the toppers scam in the state.
She had pronounced Political Science which was one of her subjects as “Prodikal science” which according to her taught cooking.