Three persons were killed and 10 others injured when a bus rammed into a stranded truck near Araria Sangram Chowk in Bihar’s Madhubani district early Saturday, a police officer said.
“The mishap occurred when the bus, on the way to Purnea from Patna, lost control and hit a truck standing on the roadside near Sangram Chowk,” Krishna Kant, SHO of Araria Police station, said.
- Leicester City won't approach Court of Arbitration for Sport over Adrien Silva signing
- Kim Jong-Nam murder: Suspects taken to Malaysia airport to reconstruct sequence of events
- Kerala University December semester 3 results 2016 released at exams.keralauniversity.ac.in
- Google Lens rolling out in Photos app for Pixel, Pixel XL smartphones: Report
- Malaika Arora looks royal in a Raw Mango sari; see pictures
- European Parliament condemns Lazio fans for anti-semitism
Watch Video: What’s making news
One Mohammad Hasim (46) from Saran and Rajeev Sharma (30) from Vaishali district died on the spot. The third one is yet to be identified, the SHO said.
The bodies have been sent to Sadar hospital for post-mortem while injured have been rushed to the Jhanjharpur PHC for treatment.
Driver of the bus managed to escape, he said.