Days after the Gaya Police found a bullet ridden body of Kothi SHO Qayamuddin Ansari, the main accused in the case was arrested from Jamia Nagar in New Delhi. A joint team of Jamia Nagar and Gaya police personnel conduct raid in Jamia Nagar on Tuesday morning following specific information and apprehended the three accused 24-year-old Sonu, 54-year-old Shane Ali Khan and another suspect Zeeshan Khan.
Watch What Else Is Making News
All the three accused will be produced before the court during which the police is expected to seek transit remand of the trio to carry forward the probe into the matter.
On October 3, the bullet ridden body of Qayamuddin Ansari, a resident of Gaya district of Bihar, was found in the fields of Ranipur village.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
After enquiry from the locals, it was found that three persons on a motorcycle shot dead the deceased while he was on a morning walk.
Further enquiries revealed that notorious criminal Shane Ali Khan and his brother Shaukat Ali were behind this attack as the deceased SHO had objected to their extortion attempts in the area.