The Bihar Government on Monday approached the Supreme Court seeking cancellation of the bail granted to Rocky Yadav in connection with the murder of Aditya Sachdeva in a road rage case in Gaya earlier on May 7. The apex court agreed to hear the matter on October 28.
Rakesh Ranjan Yadav alias Rocky, the son of suspended Janata Dal (United) MLC Manorama Devi, was granted bail by the Patna High Court earlier on October 19.
The police arrested Rocky from his father Bindi Yadav’s mixer plant in Gaya earlier on May 10.
Rocky’s parents, accused of sheltering him while he was on the run after the murder, were recently granted bail.
The police filed a chargesheet in a Gaya court against Rocky and another accused in connection with this case.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
They have also filed chargesheets against Rocky’s cousin Teni Yadav, his father Bindi Yadav and his MLC mother’s bodyguard Rajesh Kumar in the case.
The state government had put the case on speedy trial. The investigation was completed within three weeks and the chargesheet was filed within a month of the incident.