The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh’s (RSS) Bengaluru unit has called for ‘massive protests’ at 125 different places in the city on Thursday over murder of 35-year-old organisation worker Rudresh. The RSS made the announcment on Twitter.
Rudresh was allegedly hacked to death on Sunday by two motor-cycle borne individuals at Kamaraja road area while he was on his way home from an RSS event. The BJP and RSS workers came out and protested against the ‘brutal’ murder on Monday and demanded a fair investigation into the case.
The RSS had also called for ‘bandh’ in Shivajinagar area on Monday. Platoons of Karnataka State Reserve Police, City Armed Reserve, Rapid Action Force and Central Industrial security Force were deployed as a precautionary measure.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
RSS Bengaluru Unit calls for massive local protests at 125 places in Bengaluru on Oct 20 at 6pm condemning murder of RSS Swayamsevak Rudresh
— RSS (@RSS_Org) October 19, 2016
The organisation had also alleged that Rudresh’s murder was linked to similar incidences taking place in other parts of the country, predominantly in Kerala. A BJP worker was hacked to death at Pinarayi area in Kannur district on Wednesday. The murder was seventh in the series of political murders that took place in Kerala this year.