A mob allegedly created a ruckus at a singing competition in Baghpat on Thursday, in which popular singer Sapna Chaudhary was a judge, demanding to hear her sing at the beginning of the event. The competition was organised in Vinayak College of Education. Parvindar Dhama, the college owner and Khekda block head Jeetendra Dhama, who organised the show, are members of the BJP. This was Chaudhary’s first time on stage after she attempted suicide last month.
The crowd erupted when the organisers called on the contestants to perform first, as they wanted to hear Chaudhary sing. The commotion subsided after Chaudhary sang, reports said.
Baghpat SP Poonam said the organisers hadn’t asked for security cover for the show. “The organisers hired private guards who managed the situation peacefully… The audience went crazy because of Chaudhary. No untoward incident was reported from the event,” she added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen