Hours after Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav removed senior minister Shivpal Yadav and four other ministers from his Cabinet, Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan today blamed “one single outsider” for the “unfortunate” developments.
“It is happening due to one single outsider who has penetrated into the ruling party’s family and I have been apprising my colleagues about his detrimental presence in the party. Had a serious and severe action been taken, the damage could have been averted,” he said.
The SP national general secretary termed the stern action taken by chief minister “late but inevitable”.
Known for his controversial remarks in the past, Azam Khan had been maintaining a silence over the recent developments in the party.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More