Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal urged BJP President Amit Shah not to disrupt his rally due here on Sunday evening. “I have learnt that Amit Shah is trying various methods to scuttle the rally,” the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader told the media here. “He is sending his people to different places (where I go) to stage protests,” Kejriwal added.
“I appeal to Amit Shah that today’s rally is not my rally. It is a rally of the Gujarat people and I request him not to put any impediments.” Asked about the arrival of a Delhi Police team here to arrest Delhi legislator Gulab Singh, the party in-charge of Gujarat, Kejriwal said it showed the BJP was scared of the AAP.
He said Delhi Police had arrested 13 AAP legislators in the national capital so far on various charges. Meanwhile, AAP legislator Gulab Singh reached a police station here to offer himself for arrest. Kejriwal is due to address an AAP rally in Surat along with party leader Kumar Vishwas.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen