AAP convener and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will meet family members of the Patidar youths, killed in violence during the quota agitation, on October 15 — a day before his public rally in Surat.
The party’s state media coordinator Harshil Nayak in a statement said that Kejriwal will reach Ahmedabad on October 15 and the same day he will meet families of the Patidar youths, who died during the widespread violence following a rally by the community leader Hardik Patel in the city in August last year.
Kejriwal is also planning to visit the Umiya Mata temple, highly revered by the Patidars, in Unjha. “We will also be taking out a bike rally on October 9 to mobilise people in favour of the party,” said the AAP media coordinator.
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
He alleged that BJP workers have removed several posters put up by AAP for the rally.