With the controversy surrounding Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Congress leader Sanjay Nirupam asking proof of the surgical strikes by the Indian Army refusing to die down, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MLA Rameshwar Sharma on Wednesday stirred a fresh controversy with his remark wondering whether such people even ask the video proof of their conception from their parents.
Sharma, the MLA from Bhopal, also said that the language and tone of Kejriwal and Nirupam sound similar to Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“Be it Arvind Kejriwal or Sanjay Nirupam or be it any other leader, those who speak against the Indian Army and those who don’t believe in the army, are those who will only believe in their lineage after watching the video of their parents wedding night,” Sharma said.
— ANI (@ANI_news) October 5, 2016
“The Indian Army has been sacrificing their lives and blood for the nation and those who don’t believe in them are traitors. They all are Pakistani agents. Their language and tone matches with that of Nawaz Sharif,” he added.
Kejriwal and Nirupam have been facing widespread criticism ever since they asked the Centre to release the video of the September 29 predawn surgical strikes carried out by the army across Line of Control (LoC).
Kejriwal, however, later clarified that the reason behind his demand was to counter the false propaganda of Pakistan, which has been calling the strike as ‘farce’.