Eminent Sanskrit scholar and Panjab University (PU) fellow, Aruna Goel, has been invited by the Ministry of Ayush, to co-chair a session at the international conference on Yoga on June 22 and 23 at Vigyan Bhavan in New Delhi.
The conference is proposed to be inaugurated by the honourable Vice President of India on June 22. Professor Aruna Goel is also a nominated councillor of the Chandigarh Municipal Corporation. She is also a former member of the UGC.
- Ramdev won’t attend IIT-M event
- Himachal university to give yoga tips to Chinese varsity students
- An office for Minister Vijay Goel: Canteen razed, cost Rs 1 crore and counting
- For greatness, discipline essential, in class and in SC: Ram Madhav
- In Antarctica ice, hunt for climate change clues
- India to organise yoga sessions at Bonn climate change conference
Watch Video: What’s making news
Goel has been invited to be the co-chairperson in the technical session on “Insight from Yoga Scholars”.
She has also been invited to participate as a speaker on the topic of “Relevance of Yoga in Modern Age”.