Haryana Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki today hailed the surgical strikes by the Indian Army on the terrorist launch pads in PoK, saying such a display of might was the need of the hour.
He said while the Indian philosophy is to live and let live in peace, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given a message to Pakistan and the rest of the world through the strikes.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
He said this while visiting the Mata Mansa Devi Shrine here to offer prayers on the the first day of ‘Navratri’ festival.
The Governor inaugurated a free medical camp and inspected an exhibition organised by the AYUSH Department.
He also said that the ambitious ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ programme was yielding very encouraging results.
A large number of devotees have been thronging the shrine complex since morning to pay obeisance and make offerings on the first day of the nine-day long festival.