General Officer Commanding-in-Chief of Army’s Northern Command, Lt Gen D S Hooda on Sunday extended Diwali greetings to soldiers and complimented them for their ‘excellent work’ of guarding the nation during challenging times.
“Army Commander has conveyed his appreciation to all soldiers for the excellent work of guarding the nation during these very challenging times,” an Army spokesman said.
“Your countrymen are proud of you,” Lt Gen Hooda said. The Army commander also hoped that the festival of lights would be a harbinger of joy and happiness to all.
He extended his warm greetings to the soldiers, their families, all security forces personnel and people of Jammu and Kashmir on the occasion.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched