Indian Army Chief General Dalbir Singh is arriving in Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday to review border security situation in the state in the wake of continued ceasefire violations by Pakistan.
“General Dalbir Singh is arriving here today (Saturday) morning. He will take stock of the prevailing situation on the borders in the state,” defence sources told IANS.
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
“The will receive a briefing at the Udhampur headquarters of the Northern Command.”
“GOC-in-C of Northern Command and the three corps commanders of 14, 15 and 16 will be present during the briefing session,” the sources said.
“It is likely the Army Chief might visit some forward positions on the Line of Control (LoC),” they added.
This will be General Dalbir Singh’s first visit to Jammu and Kashmir after India carried out surgical strikes against terrorist launching pads across the LoC on Wednesday night.