Maharashtra ATS on Friday submitted a charge sheet against four persons arrested from Parbhani in the state for links to terror group ISIS and for plotting terrorist strikes in the country. The charge sheet was filed in a court at Nanded, an ATS officer said. Naserbin Yafai Chaus (34), Mohd Shahed Khan (24), Akbal Ahamad Kabir Ahamad (28) and Mohd Raisoddin Siddiqui (37) were arrested by the Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) in July this year.
According to the investigators, the accused were planning terror attacks in India during the holy month of Ramadan and had collected material for making bombs.
Naserbin was in contact with Faruque, an ISIS sympathiser based in Syria, through social media, ATS said. After tracking Naserbin’s online activities, ATS arrested him from Parbhani and subsequently nabbed the other three. The accused were planning to travel to Syria to join ISIS, ATS charge sheet said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen