Social activist Anna Hazare has received a letter which states that he has to declare his property and name his heir, failing which he is to be killed. The letter was received by Hazare’s office in Ralegan Siddhi on Saturday afternoon. A formal complaint about the incident has been registered with the Parner Police Station in Ahmednagar District.
- Anna nostalgia Hazare, a little lonely
- Anna Hazare slams Modi govt over failure to appoint Lokpal, threatens fresh protest
- Anna Hazare has demanded Lokpal on 'instructions' from RSS: NCP
- Cops crack case of threat letters to Anna Hazare, arrest hotelier
- Anna Hazare receives ‘threat' letter in Rajasthan
- Anna Hazare gets threat on FB from Canada-based NRI
“You should quickly disclose all your property and announce an heir. If you don’t do this, you will be killed like Indira Gandhi was killed by bullets. We have taken a Rs 50 lakh contract to kill you,” states the letter, the writer of which identifies himself as Ambadas Lashkare, a resident of neighboring Nevasa taluka.
WATCH INDIAN EXPRESS VIDEOS HERE
According to Hazare’s aides, this is the 15th threat letter received by Hazare’s office in the last three years and the sixth letter which is signed by the name Lashkare.