Advisor for IT and Special Chief Secretary of the Chief Minister, J O Chowdary said that the Mori Village in Sakhinetpalli mandal will be developed as ‘smart village’.
“The Garwood Centre for Corporation Innovation of UC-Berkeley-Haas School of Business will develop this and its surrounding villages,” said the official.
- TDP-BJP row highlights: President accepts resignations of Raju, Chowdary
- TDP pulls out ministers from Centre, but softens stance to keep lines open
- TDP quits Modi’s cabinet, to remain part of NDA alliance
- TDP vs BJP highlights: TDP ministers Gajapathi Raju, YS Chowdary resign, say will continue with NDA alliance
- TDP asks Centre to spell out financial plan for Andhra Pradesh with clear guidelines
- Disrupt House, put pressure on Centre, BJP ally TDP tells MPs
“The state government is taking steps to utilise information technology, which is available in the state,” Advisor for IT and Special Chief Secretary of the Chief Minister, J O Chowdary has said.
Chowdary and Solomon Darwin ,Director of Garwood Centre visited the village June 19.
He further said all departments of the state government would also extend their cooperation for the project.