Advisor for IT and Special Chief Secretary of the Chief Minister, J O Chowdary said that the Mori Village in Sakhinetpalli mandal will be developed as ‘smart village’.
“The Garwood Centre for Corporation Innovation of UC-Berkeley-Haas School of Business will develop this and its surrounding villages,” said the official.
- Andhra Pradesh has developed infrastructure for e-Governance: Chandrababu Naidu
- Union Cabinet to approve Andhra Pradesh special financial package: Y S Chowdary
- Host of issues delayed Andhra Pradesh financial package, says Union minister Y S Chowdary
- Meetings in Delhi, Vijayawada over likely announcement for Andhra Pradesh
- ‘Size of pie limited’, Centre hints Andhra Pradesh special status unlikely
- Andhra Pradesh: Today, birth of Amaravati, and a land model
“The state government is taking steps to utilise information technology, which is available in the state,” Advisor for IT and Special Chief Secretary of the Chief Minister, J O Chowdary has said.
Chowdary and Solomon Darwin ,Director of Garwood Centre visited the village June 19.
He further said all departments of the state government would also extend their cooperation for the project.