Advisor for IT and Special Chief Secretary of the Chief Minister, J O Chowdary said that the Mori Village in Sakhinetpalli mandal will be developed as ‘smart village’.
“The Garwood Centre for Corporation Innovation of UC-Berkeley-Haas School of Business will develop this and its surrounding villages,” said the official.
- Development projects worth Rs 40,000 crore in limbo in Andhra Pradesh
- Centre rejects Maharashtra govt’s plea to de-notify Bt cotton
- Development in Maoist-hit areas: MHA looks at central forces to help villagers
- J-K govt talks of milk villages across state to tackle deficit
- Gujarat elections 2017: Flood relief, before and after poll breather
- Andhra to name PDS outlets village malls, bring in private sector
“The state government is taking steps to utilise information technology, which is available in the state,” Advisor for IT and Special Chief Secretary of the Chief Minister, J O Chowdary has said.
Chowdary and Solomon Darwin ,Director of Garwood Centre visited the village June 19.
He further said all departments of the state government would also extend their cooperation for the project.