Two persons were electrocuted in separate incidents at Avanigadda mandal of Krishna district, police said on Thursday. R Yashwanth Reddy (16) was electrocuted while he was trying to hang his clothes on an iron wire last night. He was studying in first year at Diviseema Polytechnic College at Avanigadda.
In another mishap, an agricultural labourer, A Maraiah (40), was electrocuted while he was trying to repair a switchboard in his house at Revulalunka village in the same mandal, Avanigadda police sub-inspector V Manikumar said.
Separate cases have been registered in connection with the incidents and investigations were underway.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen