Andhra Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister (Home) N China Rajappa Tuesday suffered a minor injury in a freak accident inside a hospital in Kakinada town. A police constable and a photographer also suffered minor injuries in the incident wherein an elevator in the private hospital snapped and fell to its landing point from the third floor, a police inspector said.
Watch What Else Is Making News
The Deputy CM visited the hospital to meet people who were undergoing treatment after inhaling poisonous gas in a shrimp processing unit.
Doctors attending him said the injury was “very small” and the Deputy CM was doing fine after medical care was provided to him.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The lift cable snapped while coming down and the passengers fell down.
“There is nothing serious about the injury. He will be discharged soon,” the inspector said.