Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu will launch the ‘National Programme on Energy Efficiency Fans’ at Narsapur town in West Godavari district on Monday.
These energy efficient fans are proposed to be distributed to consumers at an upfront price of Rs 1,173 each as against the market price of about Rs. 1750 each, the State Energy Conservation Mission informed in a press release.
- International Women’s Day: Andhra Pradesh govt to slash sanitary pad price by half
- Why the Centre says it cannot grant special status to Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu questions BJP silence over special category status, mentions Congress offer
- N. Chandrababu Naidu: Andhra doesn’t need anyone’s benevolence
- Andhra Pradesh CM cites friendship, refuses to talk on TDP-BJP spats
- Andhra IT Department To Provide 1 Crore Connections Under State Fibernet Limited
“Consumers can also avail an instalment facility and pay a monthly instalment of Rs 60 for two years. A domestic consumer can purchase two fans, while commercial consumers can purchase ten fans and other institutional or industrial consumers may purchase upto 50 fans,” it added.
At the same function, Naidu would launch the distribution of LED bulbs to SC/ST consumers in the state at Rs 10 a bulb.