Telugu Desam Party president and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu Friday directed his party leaders to ensure no space is left for “opposition” and the TDP remains in power for the next 20 years in the state.
“There shouldn’t be any space for opposition (parties) in the state. Take it seriously. Work with a concrete plan and display organised skills. We can reach the desired goals only when there is no opposition,” Chandrababu told TDP ministers, MPs, MLAs and other senior leaders through a teleconference here today.
“My life is an example of value-filled politics and honest business. Everyone should have only positive thoughts and work for strengthening the party. If the state has to benefit in the long-term, the TDP has to be in power for 20 years,” a party press release said, quoting Chandrababu.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
He said there was a need for “political consolidation” in every district and every constituency.
“I am able to run my business (Heritage Foods) successfully without even a small help from the government. This was possible with the cooperation of farmers, family members and mettle of the staff. If I do something wrong, it will spread across the state,” Chandrababu pointed out.
He asked the leaders to work efficiently so as to strengthen the party among all sections of the society.
“Counter the venomous propaganda of the opposition parties and dispel any misgivings among people about the government programmes. Development of the state and welfare of people is a ‘yagna’ I am performing and everyone should join hands with me,” the TDP chief said.
He directed the party rank and file to be geared up for the upcoming elections to the Legislative Council elections from Graduates and Teachers constituencies.