The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) recovered properties worth over crores during a raid conducted at the residence of a Road Transport Authority (RTA) employee in Andhra Pradesh’s Guntur. 55-year-old Purnachandra Rao has in his possession seven apartments and a house, a room full of silver items weighing 60 kg, one kg of gold articles and Rs. 20 lakh in cash.
Watch What Else Is Making News
The assets of Rao, who began his career as a Motor Vehicle Inspector in 1981 and eventually went on to work at the RTA in Guntur, Ongole and Nellore, include seven apartments and two houses in Vinukonda, one house in Guntur, two flats in Hyderabad and Vijayawada each, and a mill to process pulses in Vinukonda.
Rao’s corruption came to the fore after the ACB officials conducted raid at his residence earlier this week.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More