A local court has deferred the next hearing in Amristar Improvement Trust (AIT) to November 19 and also issued fresh notice to the secretary of Punjab Assembly for appearing in the court. The case was registered against 17 persons including PPCC chief Captain Amarinder Singh eight years ago.
Captain, however,attributes all these cases as “political vendetta”. The counsel of Amarinder, Ramdeep Partap Singh said that the 9 accused in the case were present on Tuesday while four including Captain were exempted by the court. He said that the court has also supplied the copies of the report filed by Vigilance Bureau (VB) on October 8.
“The court did not take any decision on the report filed by the VB. Now the secretary has been issued a fresh notice to the secretary of Punjab assembly and VB wants that the case should be canceled,” Singh said.
On February 10, 2009, the VB had presented a challan against 16 people named as accused in a FIR registered in Mohali after grilling Amarinder.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet