The war of words over the surgical strikes intensified on Friday with AAP hitting back at BJP chief Amit Shah, saying a man whose “criminal history is known to the entire country” is now issuing “certificates of patriotism”. AAP also said the BJP President is “not capable” of standing beside Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on the issue of nationalism.
“Amit Shah is a blotch on political values. He does not have credentials to even utter Kejriwal’s name. The entire country is aware of his criminal history. He was externed (from Gujarat) and faced murder charges. “It is surprising that Shah is issuing certificates of patriotism and honesty,” Deputy Chief Minister and senior AAP leader Manish Sisodia said.
Shah, who was an accused in the Sohrabuddin Sheikh fake encounter case, was acquitted of murder charges by a special CBI court on December 30, 2014.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“The Army is ours…Our brothers from the hinterland join the force. How come they (BJP) have become the contractors of the Army and patriotism. “They are questioning Kejriwal’s patriotism? The entire country is aware of his patriotic sentiment. Is Shah even capable of standing next to Kejriwal when it comes to patriotism?” Sisodia asked.
Earlier on Friday, Shah took potshots at Kejriwal, saying he was the first one to cast doubts over the occurrence of surgical strikes and was trending on Twitter in Pakistan.