A new video featuring Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is making the rounds these days. Released at a time when in-fighting in Samajwadi Party is at its peak, the video focuses on the Chief Minister, his family and his work. The video, however, does not feature his dad and SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav or uncle and party state chief Shivpal Yadav.
The video opens with the pledge: “Every day I commit myself to the future of Uttar Pradesh”. Shifting to Akhilesh at the breakfast table, with wife Dimple Yadav and their children. Family, people and progress are a constant theme. No party leader is featured in the video. “Uttar Pradesh, India… My family” is the final message.
Though just under a minute long, the slickly shot video was compiled from hours of footage of the chief minister and his family, apparently shot over many days and with unprecedented access. The video clearly tries to tout Akhilesh as a modern leader, which for some might go against the very grain of the Samajwadi ideology the rest of the Yadav clan wears on its sleeve.
The feud in the Samajwadi family has been ongoing for over a month now, starting with Shivpal Yadav expelling youth leaders loyal to Akhilesh. Since then, both Shivpal and Akhilesh have been engaged in a political turf war, with rising doubts over Akhilesh not being the party’s chief ministerial candidate.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched