Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Friday inaugurated the office of Janeshwar Mishra (JM) trust at Kalidas marg here.
Akhilesh, who is also the Chairman of JM Trust, inaugurated the office this morning where a number of youth leaders expelled recently by Samajwadi Party state president Shivpal Yadav were also present.
The youth leaders were invited at the behest of the CM and it was said after their expulsion, they will be spending time in the new office.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Besides expelled leaders MLC Sunil Yadav Sajan, Brijesh Yadav and Digvijay Singh, those present on the occasion were Rajendra Chowdhury, Ram Govind Chowdhury among other leaders.
The new office will act as war room for Akhilesh Yadav ahead of 2017 assembly polls, sources close to him said.