BJP on day trained its guns on Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav saying he has not only “lost confidence” of people of Uttar Pradesh but his family too which recognises his “incompetence” and that SP is a sinking ship. Lapping up Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav’s comments that party’s Chief Ministerial candidate will be decided by newly-elected legislators, BJP national secretary Shrikant Sharma said this proves that he has no “faith left” in his son and that he “cheated” the public during last polls after they elected his government with hopes of change.
“Mulayam Singh Yadav’s remarks are an indication that Samajwadi Party’s ship is sinking and one that recognises Akhilesh Yadav’s incompetence, as he has failed on all fronts and thus lost the confidence of the people of the state.
“By making Akhilesh Yadav chief minister in 2012, Mulayam Singh cheated the public that elected Samajwadi Party to power with hopes of seeing a change in the state that was riddled with corruption, nepotism and anarchy. Akhilesh has only added t o the woes of the people in the state,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sharma said Mulayam’s assertion is a clear indication of the fact that he has himself “rejected” the government led by Akhilesh Yadav, which the people of the state have already rejected.
He claimed that the remarks hold no significance as the people will not elect Samajwadi Party legislators anymore and the question of electing a chief minister would not arise.
“Akhilesh Yadav has failed on all fronts, be it providing power or water to the people or providing an administration of law and order. People are very upset with Akhilesh, who is also the Home Minister, due to the deteriorating law and order and anarchy in the state. That is why people have rejected him and 2017 polls will be a mere formality,” he said.
Sharma said Uttar Pradesh has suffered badly in the last many years after they tried Congress, BSP and SP, all of whom failed them in resolving their problems.
“Resultantly the state suffered immensely and situation turned from bad to worse. The benefits of central schemes are not reaching the masses and public is very angry,” he said.
Samajwadi Party supremo had said earlier that the elected MLAs of the party and the parliamentary board would take a final call on the next Chief Minister after the Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls.