A BUS carrying 24 personnel of the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force skidded off the road while on its way to Lord Dutta temple on Kala Dungar hill near Khavda border in Kutch, injuring 17 of them early on Thursday morning.
Watch What Else is Making News
The four four staff members of IAF and 20 personnel of the Navy were headed to the temple on the hill when their bus skidded off the road while negotiating a curve, some 1.5 kilometre before the temple. Kutch west police said the accident took place around 19 km from Khavda police station at 8.45 am.
“Out of the 24 staff members, 17 have been injured in the accident. Two of them have sustained serious. The injured are being given medical treated at community health centre in Khavda. They will be airlifted to Bhuj shortly for further treatment at Military Hospital in Bhuj,” Kutch West police superintendent Makarand Chauhan told The Indian Express.
The accident took place some 90 km west of Bhuj, the district headquarters of Kutch district. The spot of the accident was in the notified area along the Indo-Pakistan border in Kutch, police added. Police further said that the injured staffer of the IAF and the Navy were from Bhuj and Goa. A helicopter had landed at Kunvar Bet, some 17 km from Khavda, and the injured personnel were being airlifted to Bhuj, said police.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More