The family members of a man, suspected to have died of AIDS in Odisha’s Balasore district, were allegedly denied permission to undertake cremation at the community place. Police said according to information received the person died at Tentei village under Soro police station area in Balasore district.
However, the family of the deceased said since villagers opposed his cremation at the community crematorium, “We had to bury the body in the land attached to their residence yesterday.”
The family had wanted cremation be undertaken near the river bank, away from the community crematorium. A village youth, not wishing to be identified, said, “The man, who was working in Mumbai for long time, died of suspected AIDS attack. We heard he was afflicted with HIV + virus”.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
He said the man was under treatment in some private clinic for some period but could not recover and his son had also died of the same disease some years back. The police officer said the family’s version of events, after the death, was being looked into.