A day after the National Green Tribunal’s website came under cyber attack, a group Tuesday hacked the website of a prestigious university and posted “Pakistan Zindabad” slogan on it. Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies (KUFOS) authorities said they have filed a complaint with the cyber cell of the state police after the incident was noticed Tuesday morning.
“Given the serious nature of the incident, we immediately alerted the security agencies. They had posted Pakistan Zindabad slogan on our website,” KUFOS registrar V M Victor George said.
He said the website is under construction and it will be restored very soon.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A group which hacked the NGT website Monday, had claimed that it was an act of “revenge” against Indian Army’s surgical strikes across the Line of Control.
Seven terror launch pads were targeted across the LoC by special forces of the Indian army during the ‘surgical strike’ on September 29.