After ‘Kisan yatra’ by AICC Vice President Rahul Gandhi in UP, Captain Amarinder Singh is all set to kick off a similar “bus yatra” in Punjab for three days, starting October 17.
Punjab Congress had launched its mega-outreach campaign for “Karza-Kurki Khatam, Fasal di Poori rakam” (to waive off debt and the full price of the crop) on Thursday with leaders going door-to-door with the message of farm loan waivers. Captain’s bus yatra has been envisaged as a force multiplier to this ongoing campaign.
A special high-tech bus will be introduced for the first time in the state for this Yatra which will host Captain continuously for three days and also double up as a mobile public address platform for impromptu meetings.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Giving details about it corporate media team of Prashant Kishor from Indian People’s Action Committee (IPAC) through a written statement on Friday informed that in this first phase of this bus yatra, Captain will largely tour the Malwa region. He will be travelling more than 500 kms, across 8 districts and be holding meetings and roadshows in the three days. During this yatra Captain Amarinder Singh will visit 10 mandis and 13 meetings at pre identified locations.