The Bombay High Court asked the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to probe further into allegations of four benami flats in the Adarsh scam case. According to reports, the court is not satisfied with the report submitted by the agency.
The Adarsh housing society scam involves senior bureaucrats, politicians and ministers who committed various offenses in acquiring flats which were reserved for war widows and personnel of the Defence Ministry.
Earlier in April, the court had ordered the Union Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) to demolish the housing society and launch criminal proceedings against those involved into dubious activities. However, the Supreme Court later put a stay on High Court’s order in July and asked the central government to take possession of Adarsh society.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls