The Bombay High Court Friday directed the ACB to probe an irrigation scam allegedly involving senior NCP leaders Ajit Pawar and Sunil Tatkare. The court was hearing a petition filed by Krantikari Jai Hind Sena, which seeks registration of FIRs against those involved in the irrigation scam.
“The CAG slammed the state government over incomplete irrigation projects, saying it has led to cost overruns of around Rs 27,000 crore in a finding that could raise questions on the role of NCP and its leader Ajit Pawar,” the petition stated.
The CAG also said Rs 43,270.01 crore were spent on 426 incomplete projects in Maharashtra, states the petition.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai